Palmer’s Garden has been deemed an essential business based on the criteria outlined by the government. Here are the changes we are making to keep a safe environment for our customers and employees as we stay open through this pandemic.
(may change in the future as needed)
Our measures we are taking to keep our business as sanitary and clean as possible:
- We will only have 2 registers open in separate rooms.
- At each register customers will be 6′ from other customers and employees by standing in marked areas.
- All carts cleaned after each use.
- All register areas wiped after each customer.
- All employees will wear gloves.
- No cash exchanged. Credit card only.
- Social interactions in the garden are kept to 6′ distancing.
- Curbside pick up and delivery options.
- Limiting the number of customers entering the store.
- $10 delivery fee on orders within 5 driving miles on orders over $40
- Delivery and fee will be charged via credit card over the phone
- No social interaction with driver, product left on front porch or drive
- 50% off delivery fees more than 5 driving miles
- Deliveries will be made as soon as possible and within 3 days